Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Magoo is the Man!!!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I often get given samples of various products by the different reps. Today was one of those days and brother Magoo from Lion definitely came through with the good stuff.

Today's sampling consisted of a few products that have been around for a while but I have only just had the chance to try.

To tell you the truth, one of them (The Clynelish 14yo) I hadn't even heard of before two days ago when I saw it at another store. So lucky me when half an hour after starting work today I get the word to grab some glasses and have a go. A cracking drop to prepare for a hard day of slacking off. (Clynelish 14yo review to follow)

The other product he had for me to try was a bit of a change for me, but I decided it was well worth making it onto this little blog of mine. The Ciroc vodka was a perfect little warm up for the whisky to follow on from. (Ciroc review to follow)

Anyway, Thanks Magoo.
You are a gentleman, a scholar and a general menace to society, and that's what it's all about.